Registration fees must accompany the registration form and must be received by the registration deadline, August 22, 2022. Any late registrations will be assessed a $20.00 charge.
All courses will be filled on a first-come basis. Each registration MUST include a second choice course selection.
The Fire School Committee reserves the right to cancel any course prior to the start time.
All registration fees must be paid in advance or on Saturday morning, or student WILL NOT be allowed in class.
Fees – includes lunch:
- Fire School Weekend OR STAT MedEvac Weekend: $60
- Fire School Weekend AND STAT MedEvac Weekend: $100
- Late Fee (after registration deadline): $20
Make checks payable to:
Crawford-Venango Counties Fire School
Mail checks and registration to:
David Darling, Registration Secretary
507 Shadow Ct.
Gibsonia, PA 15044
In authorizing a student to attend the school, the Chief certifies that the student:
- Meets the qualifications/requirements to attend.
- Has working papers
- Is covered by his/her company’s workman’s compensation while attending this training.
- T.O.G. and equipment used meets N.F.P.A. or O.S.H.A. Standards.
- NO facial hair permitted in classes using SCBA.
- NO alcoholic beverages permitted on fire school grounds during class times.
- NO refunds will be made unless both class choices are cancelled.
- All registration fees must be paid in advance or on Saturday morning, or students WILL NOT be allowed in class.
- Be sure to include an active e-mail address. No confirmations are sent back to fire departments. If you don’t hear from the fire school by e-mail or phone, you have received your first choice.
- The fire school committee reserves the right to remove any disruptive or uncooperative student from class, without refunding a department’s site fee for that student.